Sunday, December 12, 2010

ASymm REDUX

Finally got a weekend to do my man hobbies. Laminated the bottom of the ASymm and brewed a batch of Black IPA!

Here is a shot of the deck of the ASymm after final shaping.



For the lamination, I thought why not do crazy ass lamination to go along with a crazy ass board. I've always wanted to try a Mexican Blanket look, so I got a half dozen squirt bottles and mixed up 6 different colors. Unfortunately I ended up with more of a rainbow look of primary colors. Next time I will make thinner lines, more colors, and add some black and white lines in between to break up the color a bit.


Here is what I was actually gunning for...


Well, the lamination came out pretty good despite the color not matching...and I'm sure this crazy ass board will draw stares wherever it surfs...


1 comment:

  1. Soo stoney! Wanna try that one, probably the strangest roundies ever!

    ReplyDelete